Show ratings & reviews for

4.3 Overall Rating

Most voted positive review

127 People found this comment helpful

Years of arthitis leading to neck fusion and hip replacement... daily use of antiinflamatory and pain meds. Started regular routine of HA and over a period of 3 months discontinued NSAIDs and pain medication... also discontinued use of Gulcosimine/Condrotin. Pain free and very good agility... as a test I discontinued HA and within about 90 days, stiffness and pain began to return. I am no disci...

Most voted negative review

23 People found this comment helpful

I have only been using this for a few days. I wanted to do a bit of research on it. I will give it more of a review in a few months.

Shared reviews and ratings

Nora Bailey | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/19/2024
Condition: Aging skin
Overall rating 4.3
Satisfaction

Nutraharmony's Biotin supplement with Hyaluronic Acid has been a game-changer. Within a month of consistent use, my nails are more robust, and my hair looks healthier and shinier. The hyaluronic acid has done wonders for my skin's moisture levels. I couldn't be happier with the results.

JEAN | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
6/8/2024
Overall rating 4.0
Satisfaction

UMARY Hyaluronic acid supplement from Mexico. It was effective more quickly than any supplement I previously took. After reading about hidden ingredients , got my blood tested and found that it contained Diclofenac which is an oral prescription NSAID which is not sold over the counter in the US. THIS IS NOT LISTED ON THE INGREDIENTS. It could be dangerous for some people! So be careful. Who knows what else is in there?

Rea | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/31/2024
Condition: Aging skin
Satisfaction

Nutraharmony's Biotin supplement with Hyaluronic Acid has proven effective for my nails, hair and skin. The combination of biotin and hyaluronic acid works like magic—my hair feels thicker, my skin is glowing, and my nails are finally growing long and strong.

Umary | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/24/2024
Satisfaction

Taken for joint pain in my knees, hands and back after working. It has me more agile and feeling good.

Sylvia | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/15/2024
Satisfaction

I've been using Nutraharmony's Biotin supplement with Hyaluronic Acid for a few weeks now. My hair feels thicker and stronger, and my nails are growing faster than ever. The addition of hyaluronic acid makes a noticeable difference in my skin's hydration and elasticity.

Dave | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
4/25/2024
Satisfaction

After 41 years of working on cars, I had a considerable amount of chronic joint pain on a daily basis which was impeding my sleep as well as my work once I started taking Umary My symptoms disappeared within two days. This stuff is nothing less than a miracle for me.

Davena | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/9/2024

Relieved years of pain

Umary | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/8/2024
Satisfaction

Not one to ever fall for the hype of latest miracle supplements, however after suffering with arthritis and setting an appointment for surgery... on a whim took umary. That's been 4 months ago and I have cancelled my surgery appointment and am truly amazed at the results. I have no financial in this product, I am just a very satisfied customer. Several members of my family are now taking it and have seen tremendous results as well. None of us have had side effects, though I read that some do.

Dahyooper | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/3/2024
Satisfaction

UMARY, MEXICO BRAND and US brand.I had hip pain and neuritis in my rib. I took one pill and within 1 hour, i was pain free. I have over a dozen friends on it, all over 60 years old. My boss could barely walk, has heart condition, checked with his cardiologist and was approved to take it, took it, within one hour, had absolutely NO pain. Another co-worker has stenosis, approved through doctor, took it, NO pain. Only one side effect from him was leg cramps. He was scheduled for surgery, then no pain, met with his DR to ask why he didnt recommend UMARY, and dr had no answer (im assuming greed). My other coworker takes it, no hip pain. She had itching only one day but took antihistamines only one day and itch was gone in two days while continuing UMARY. I coukd go on with several other friends who take it. All positive. Now its so hard to find to purchase. Read More Read Less

SBG | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/9/2024
Satisfaction

I started taking UMary and it reduced all my menopause symptoms drastically. Hot flashes are more like a small quick warm flash. I can workout so much harder as the muscle repair is so quick. It’s the supplement for me zero side effects this far. Have not seen anyone else post about the effects on Menopause.

UMary | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/21/2024
Satisfaction

UMary has changed my life. However, after taking it for three months, I developed an itchy rash all over my chest, belly back and arms. I had no idea it was from the supplement. Today was my first day, not taking it and boy did I have pain. I will do everything I can to slowly get back on it. I’ll start with fourth of a capsule.

UMary | Age: 65-74 |
1/30/2024
Satisfaction

I had it lab tested. Came back positive for diclofenac. No wonder it works within 24 to 48 hours.

susan | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/12/2024
Satisfaction

within a week or two, both my husband and I had the best knees and hips. even in this extremely cold weather, we had no pain or stiffness, we walked and could bend over well. We are 76 years old, we have no side effects after 2 months.

Yuri B. | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/29/2023
Satisfaction

Started taking 850mg tablet once a day of HA. Incredible results within 24 hours no more achy knees and ankles. No side effects for me or any type of issues.

amdr | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
12/14/2023
Overall rating 3.3
Satisfaction

For about six months I'd been taking 100mg/day for general skin/hair improvement and knee osteoarthritis. Over that time period I started experiencing horrible anxiety out of nowhere. It didn't occur to me that it could be this supplement that is supposed to have almost no side effects, and it doesn't seem to make sense that it would cause that. But I stopped taking it for a while because I was unable to get the brand I'd been taking, which I wanted to stick with, and the anxiety magically disappeared. Now I feel like it almost had to be the HA. I don't see anything online about that, but I feel like it's worth mentioning. I did see significant benefits re: skin and hair, but it's not worth the mental distress.Read More Read Less

UMARY | Age: 75 or over |
11/22/2023
Overall rating 4.0
Satisfaction

I have less knee and shoulder pain which means I sleep so much better. The neuropathy in my lower legs and feet seem to be less problematic. I am 80 years old and in reasonably good health.

Pam | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
11/21/2023
Satisfaction

This stuff is amazing. I take this at night when I have a lot of arthritic pain or muscle soreness. I have been able to stop taking one of the 2 prescriptions for arthritis per my rheumatologist.

Nepeta UMARY Hy | Age: 65-74 |
11/15/2023
Overall rating 1.0
Satisfaction

Bought this off Amazon ca, Cant give it a rating as my husband took ONE pill and had a terrible allergic reaction to it and actually was vomiting, couldnt work at all, He cant take Advil as he has a bad reaction too

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/11/2023
Overall rating 4.3
Satisfaction

I bought Umary and found it to be a miracle drug for my arthritis. Pain was resolved after first day. Unfortunately, it seems I'm one of few who experience constipation from taking this pill, along with swelling, bloating of my stomach. So I have had to stop taking it. Now I guess I'll have to return to a prescription medication for my pain control.

ASAG | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/30/2023
Satisfaction

After hearing from two friends (one: mid-80s and the other mid-70s) I tried the 850mg UMARY (actually only 120mg of Hyaluronic Acid and the balance - glucosamine, chondroitin, turmeric and a few other miscellaneous benign ingredients). My issues are no cartilage at all in one knee and mild arthritis in both wrists. I have been completely pain free in both wrists and less noisy in my knee. I cannot think of a negative. I might recommend taking half the tablet in the am and the other half in the pm. When I took the full tablet in the morning, it seemed to impede urination for longer than normal. Perhaps all that fluid was accumulating in, and lubricating, my joints so not available for evacuation.Read More Read Less

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT USER-GENERATED CONTENT ON WEBMD