Show ratings & reviews for

3.3 Overall Rating

Most voted positive review

27 People found this comment helpful

Also, using this for Lyme Disease and Chronic Migraines. The only treatment that has been effective after years of suffering and going broke in the process. Big pharm and the government dictate our care and guidelines. They don't want people to know there is a very natural, safe, cost-effective treatment for many chronic illnesses!!

Most voted negative review

7 People found this comment helpful

good

Shared reviews and ratings

BJ | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/13/2024
Overall rating 2.3
Satisfaction

I bought it to loose belly fat used it everyday for 4 weeks and did not lose anything. I would not try it. Does not do what it said it would.

6/3/2024
Satisfaction

I can believe I payed almost $30 for this it's the size of of a quarter never ordering from them again what a rip off

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/30/2024
Overall rating 4.7
Satisfaction

This worked very well for me. I have chronic hip and knee pain. BeeVenom has helped ease that pain to where I am able to function better.

Yan Bali | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
5/25/2024
Satisfaction

Bee vekom cure my gastritis, cervical root sydrome problem, cure my son astma, cure my wife gastritis. Me, my son and my wife no need to go to doctor for more than 7 years because of we living with bees, There is no other creature like bees, bee venom is the real marvel medecine. APITHERAPY IS SOMETHING HOLISTIC IN NATURE USING ALL KIND OF BEE PRODUCT TO MAKE OUR BODY HEAL ITSELF. Honey bee is the most invalueable species and the most extraordinary flying pharmacy who knows excactly how to formulate very complex sustainable medecine which is not harm. And about your article I can say if it is very stupid, please don't write anything if you don't know anything about bees and bee venom. Read More Read Less

S hooper | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/22/2024
Overall rating 1.7
Satisfaction

If you want something for pain use CBD . IT works. Bee venom doesn't do a thing for pain or anything else. And CBD can be bought in America everywhere.

Ximonth | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/7/2024
Satisfaction

My hubby had a bad accident 4 years ago and he swears by it.im riddled with psoriatic arthritis so I hope it's going to give me relief too.

Betty | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/24/2024
Satisfaction

Ordered product Canadian Bee Venom which shipped from China. All tracking stopped when it hit Canada with no support from supplier. All they say is "be patient". Feels like a scam.

New Zealand Bee | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/23/2024
Overall rating 1.3
Satisfaction

This has made no difference to my pain

J Murtagh |
2/11/2024
Overall rating 1.7
Satisfaction

I bought this product because I had heard that Bee Venom cream was brilliant for pain. BIG SHOCK discovering that in fact it contained NO bee venom at all, a lot of other ingredients but NO bee venom no wonder it doesn't work. And I have since noted that any Bee Venom cream whatever the brand is coming from CHINA not Australia or New Zealand as stated on their selling platforms. No wonder their STAR ratings are so lousy.

brian | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/10/2024

i have used it for 1 month with absolutely no change does not do a thing

Age: 75 or over |
1/3/2024
Overall rating 2.7
Satisfaction

Expensive for a tiny jar.

11/14/2023
Satisfaction

Purchased this cream as a lot of people said how effective it was ! It’s the worst cream I’ve used to date to ease my pain in my knees from osteoarthritis! All I can say is don’t waste your money ! Very underwhelming

Shelly | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/10/2023
Overall rating 3.7
Satisfaction

I used this product called avini cell defender and plus relief. Ingredient is Asian cobra venom 6X. After using these products for about four days, i ended up in ER with severe vomiting, nausea and horrible abdominal pain. STAY AWAY. CEO is some guy named Neil Roth and chemist is Rick Deitsch. Scam.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/11/2023
Overall rating 2.0
Satisfaction

It does not work. I am allergic to bees and had a bad reaction.

Apitherapy user | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
2/14/2019
Satisfaction

I have schizoaffective disorder and it helps with my psychosis and depression. Not 100% effective, but better than antipsychotics. Those don’t work on me.

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/30/2018
Overall rating 4.3
Satisfaction

I watched my 75 year old mother in law who has suggested trouble walking start going to get bee stings in her legs. She is going up and down 4 flights of stairs and walks around the house so much better. Only once a week, although the professor recommended twice a week. I have nerve pain in both of my legs and have begun this also. Waiting for results

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/16/2018
Overall rating 4.3
Satisfaction

After years dealing with doctors and a fortune spent on antibiotics and mainstream medicine, I tried bee venom therapy for my lyme disease. And it's working! I feel great for the first time in years.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/14/2017
Satisfaction

Great holistic way to heal.

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/8/2017
Satisfaction

On opening and examining my bee-hive, I received three stings on my neck - left side. I have suffered from arthritic/rheumatoid pain in my left shoulder in recent times. Within 2/3 days all of this pain has disappeared and I have full circular movement in my left shoulder.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |