Show ratings & reviews for

2.7 Overall Rating

Most voted positive review

59 People found this comment helpful

I have been using this for about 6 weeks now. So far, it has drastically helped cut back my appetite and I have lost 16 pounds. Fellow users, one thing to keep in mind.. Although the advertisements say "no exercise or diet required", I have found that WITH exercise and healthier eating this product is extremely effective. Get your butts off the couch and go to the gym. You will see and FEEL the ef...

Most voted negative review

17 People found this comment helpful

I just started it this morning so I don't know how it's going to work yet. Also I'm supposed to take another pill called Green Cleanse by Healthey

Shared reviews and ratings

Sarah | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/14/2024
Overall rating 5.0
Satisfaction

I lost 50 lbs on garcina cambogia. The bottle I had they don't make anymore but I am trying a new one as I want to loose another 10 lbs. Was very good 4 me . I was on a good diet as well . Just eat things that are only beneficial

jan | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/1/2023
Satisfaction

did not work at all part of a big con dont buy

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/3/2023
Satisfaction

No Weight loss after 8 days.

1/11/2023
Satisfaction

I spent hundreds of dollars on this product, and it did not work. I contacted the company and they said to give it more time. (Hundreds of dollars more) They kept sending more and charging my credit card. Still no weight loss but several serious medical side effects. I packed up the remaining bottles and shipped it back for a full refund as per their guarantee. The package was returned with the note, "RETURN TO SENDER, UNABLE TO FORWARD." Dangerous and costly scam. Needs to be reported to the authorities. Read More Read Less

1/7/2023
Satisfaction

Scam company, they ´lol empty your bank account . They never stop billing your credit card

Wonder woman | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/11/2022
Overall rating 3.3
Satisfaction

I purchased mine from a vitamin shoppe, no side effects initially. I took the recommended 2 capsules in day one was immediately cleared out(diarrhea) but lots of water helped, nothing after that. After a month in and I'm not sure why as the oy other supplement I take is vitamin c, but I began to get cramps in my belly.. directly in the middle ( 2 things change the week of:1 I came in my menses with excruciating pain which is normal for me, then I drink a soda due to cravings) my stomach hurts for the entire week as well as nausea. On this product not have I lost weight, I've had no appetite whatsoever. The light on my feet feeling feels great, but I'm now wondering at what expense to my overall health. Of course the menses is off and the nausea is gone in but mid belly discomfort and gas is present- I also have not taken any supplements since the discomfort started. Things to note: my bowels are normal( due to not eating I also didn't go to the bathroom much), my immunity seems extremely boosted( usually I'm the 2nd one sick , but entire house went down and I was standing tall with out the slightest bug, I am 38 years old, no prior illnesses. I would say rge brand and place I brought this works for me but the sudden onset on stomach issues is concerning may or may not be related to this supplement, but I will take precautions and not be on it while I improve. Read More Read Less

Doesn't Matter | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/3/2022
Satisfaction

I've been using this product now for a month Garcinia Cambodia it's causing me to severely bruised on the right side of my body some on my left leg, mainly right side of body, dizziness, actually weight gain and sleepiness. NO I DON'T recommend this product!!

Mrs. Hauser | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/19/2021
Overall rating 2.7
Satisfaction

I ordered a bottle of Optic Health Garcinia Cambogia "veggie tablets" from Amazon for weight loss after reading many positive reviews on the site. Shame on me for not doing more extensive research. After about two weeks of the recommended 3 tablets 1x daily I began to suffer the absolute worst constipation, bloating, and abdominal pain I have ever endured. I have no substantiating medical proof that the GC supplement is the culprit but it's the one and only thing I've been doing differently in my daily routine. Almost immediately I noticed I wasn't feeling quite right but since they did seem to curb my appetite I ignored the warning signs and kept taking the pills. When you've reached a plateau in your weight loss efforts and the numbers on the scale don't seem to be getting any lower, you don't always listen to your body as closely as you should...please don't judge. I did not take them this morning and I will NOT start taking them again. I had already lost almost 25 lbs. with calorie control and daily exercise before starting the GC supplements; the benefit of decreased appetite was not worth the terrible pain and disruption to my digestive system it caused. I would not recommend Garcinia Cambogia to anyone. Read More Read Less

Shirley | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/7/2018
Satisfaction

Caused intense pain in my legs where I have inflammation. Did not know that weight loss products can increase pain in an inflamed body. My physio said that many people experience increase pain while on this product..so I am not alone.

Report this postFill 3Created with Sketch.
Garcinia Cambogia xtra by Newlook Supp | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/6/2018
Satisfaction

This product caused me to forget things like what I was doing. It also caused me to invert numbers and letters while working. I will not take it again. It is too dangerous for me.

jrb108 | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |

Skin rash

None of ur business | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/9/2017
Satisfaction

This is the biggest rip off in the world ! I bought the samples and then they build me $160 after I canceled it. Terrible company I will never deal with them again I am still trying to get my money back and they are the biggest rip off everyone in their company when you called him up there a horrible customer service I have nothing nice to say about these people except they are a big scam.

TAZY | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/30/2017
Overall rating 2.0
Satisfaction

I actually feel hungrier while taking this.

kevin | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/27/2017
Satisfaction

Do not buy this product. They are scam artists. They got me for 79.95 X 2. The trial offer was 4.95. Got my credit card bill for 79.95 x2. Said I was suppose to cancel within 14 days or I had to pay full price. Did I mention I lost no weight on these salt pills...

Manuel Garcia | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |

Condition: Obesity
Lmcleod1971 | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/9/2017
Satisfaction

Lost 5 pounds but after 3 weeks of taking it only 2 pills a day, I am having rectal bleeding. Bright red... I of course stopped it 3 days ago so I'm hoping it will stop...I only bleed when I go potty....slim zero garcinia cabogia

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/5/2017
Satisfaction

I'm disgusted to say the least - not only does it not work, I've been told the fine print says to discontinue product within 14 days however your representative indicated it takes 1-3 months to work, so how is it that a 14 day "trial period" is appropriate! You've charged me another $176.78 for more useless, worthless products and I can assure you, I will spread the word on this crap and tell people to steer clear of your products! I want my money back!!!!!!!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT USER-GENERATED CONTENT ON WEBMD